At Kato Roofing, safety is not just a goal, it's part of our mission. We want to ensure that all of our customers have confidence in our high safety standards and ease of mind that we will complete the job without incident. We take our accountability and responsibility very seriously!
Kato Roofing is an industry leader in safety and loss control. Many organizations make this claim, but our experience backs it up. Over the past ten years, our Experience Modification Factor has far exceeded the industry average; every single year. In addition, we recently received the prestigious ABC STEP (Safety Training and Evaluation Process) Award.
At Kato Roofing, there is no more important asset than our employees -we get that. With our culture that emphasizes safety, it allows them to both work confidently knowing they have the best training and access to latest technology and equipment, but also allows them to return home each day to their families in a good state of health and well-being.
What does safety mean to Kato Roofing?
- • Full-time safety director on staff
- • OSHA certification training for our foremen
- • Proper equipment provided to all staff
- • Safety committee that reviews new safety standards and processes
- • Pre-job safety inspections and meetings
- • Regular job site inspections
- • No tolerance policy for employees who violate safety standards
What are Kato Roofing's safety values?
- • All leaders are accountable for the safety of our employees.
- • Employees show enthusiasm and a positive attitude about safety.
- • Safety planning is a part of every job.
- • Extensive training is provided to all employees weekly and yearly.
- • The company is committed to learning new safety methods.
- • Safe behaviors and practices are upheld throughout Kato Roofing.